Windows wireless driver for Amilo Li 2727
It took me some time to figure out how to get the wireless device of my Amilo Li 2727 working with Windows 7. For the ones who stumble across the same problem I have describe how to solve it.
- Download the Windows XP Drivers For Amilo Li 2727 here (local mirror)
- Extract the contents of the compressed file
- Open ‘Control Panel’, click on ‘System’ and choose ‘Device Manager’
- Open the ‘Action’ menu item and click on ‘Add legacy hardware’
- Next -> Next -> Next and pick ‘Network Adapters’
- Choose ‘Have disk’ and Navigate into the ’04 WLAN’ directory
- Select ‘Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter’
- Install the FSC Launchmanager from the ’05 FSC_LaunchManager’ directory by executing the setup.exe
Once you have rebooted you should have a working wireless device. To active the wireless device, you need to press the Fn+F1 button combination and choose WLAN. I can confirm this driver works on Windows 7.
Carl confirms this driver also works on Windows 8.
[ad name=”Google Adsense Banner”]